Category Archives: Hairstyle
Here is to my last day in California
Tomorrow, while you’re still sleeping, my plane will take off to New York and then to Ukraine.
I won’t be home for the whole summer. There is soooooo much going on this summer and I won’t be there. Can you believe it! What a bummer! But I’m hoping for a great summer in Ukraine.
Lets talk about my blog.
I will NOT stop blogging. I am going to that part of Ukraine where Internet is a problem. BUT I will try to find an Internet-cafe on Saturdays and tell you all about the week and of course post pictures. And I will try to do a post every day.
So PLEASE don’t think I stopped blogging and don’t forget my blog. PLEASE DO NOT!!! At least check back on Saturdays until I come back.
P.S. I usually reply to every comment I get, but I haven’t gotten a chance to do that for these last comments I got. But I will definitely reply to all of them soon.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments and please don’t forget to comment more <3
Today is also the last day of school. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
How have you been?
You know, I never thought that life could be so busy. These last weeks in school are ridiculous with all the final projects and tests and everything. Time just flies by. And as you have probably noticed, I barely have time for my blog Do you have the same problem? And I’m going away in less than 2 weeks to a small village in Ukraine and hopefully I will be able to find internet there so I can keep my blog going.
Anyways, here are some pictures from last friday:
Whoz got spirit? WE GOT SPIRIT!!! Do you?
Me, Diana, and Ivan were really entertaining ourselves at the rally. Diana got a new iPOD touch 4g with a camera and we put it to use. It was so much fun.
p.s. I just love making weird faces at the camera.
I went to my friend’s church and of course I picked the bathroom to take some pictures. Sometimes bathrooms are the coolest places to take pictures. Don’t you think so?
haha look at all the clothes behind me..thats how we were getting dressed for church.
p.s. I used whitening strips for my teeth and it really worked. Compared to how they looked before, I’m happy with the results.
meet my friend Alena (she’s the one who drew the picture of us in the previous post).
I had so much fun with her. We’re planning to do it again next friday, except without the sleepover since I’m leaving to Ukraine at 6am.
(sorry for the blurriness)
Good morning How did you sleep?
I woke up more or less refreshed today. It’s a nice feeling I tell you. Plus I’m not wearing ANY coverup today and my face feels sooooooooo good, especially outside. I got this new face cream and after it my face feels like new. I’m thinking of making a new page about the face products I use. Should I?
Anyways, the weather doesn’t makle me happy, but at least I have a warm sweater on. Not like yesterday when I had only a shirt on and I think I’m getting sick Hopefully not :/
I’m not really creative when it comes to outfits in cold weather. I just know that I have to be warm and comfy.
p.s. I’m realizing that Oats&Honey Bar is not a good breakfast. I feel like throwing up (sorry) and a little hungry, too.
Have a great one
How is your day? Is it full of sunshine?
Oh my God, I’m so thankful that its warm today.
My friend and I were actually able to go out on the field and eat our lunch there and enjoy the sun and talk. It was so nice. I had my camera with me, so I decided that I wanted a picture and as you can see the sky is cloudless. Yes yes yes hehe
p.s. Its not an outfit picture. More like random but oh well
Finally enough sun came out that I even got a little sunburn (see my legs are kind of red on the front but white on the back)..
i didn’t wear the yellow shirt for a loooooong time since yellow is not exactly my color, but right now i like it. looks great outside in the sun and the design in the back is cute (keeps my back cool).
Having a little picnic and I was trying to get a tan as you can see I really need it
I haven’t jumped for centuries so I decided to do it again. It wasn’t easy.
hehe in the shadow, it looks like I’m skydiving
My beautiful friend, Luda, and I.
We’ve become very good friends this year since we had the same problem-overweight. We got tired of being like that and set a goal to lose weight. We lost around 20lbs each and we are definitely happier with ourselves. But my road didn’t end yet. I am still trying to lose weight, but it’s hard.
Hope you had a great day and I wish you a great evening
Everyone looked very gorgeous and their dresses were stunning.
Have you seen the pictures?
If not, then here are most of them
Lets start with the couples
1. Miranda Kerr (in a frothy Marchesa mini) & Orlando Bloom
2. Gisele Bundchen (in a Alexander McQueen gown) & Tom Brady
3. Julianne Hough (in a Burberry gown) & Ryan Seacrest
1. Tory Burch (in a Jean Patou gown) & Kanye West
2. Fergie (in a Marchesa mermaid gown) & Josh Duhamel
3. Livia Firth (in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit/gown) & Colin Firth
These 2 are the sexy ladies
1. Blake Lively (in a Chanel Haute Couture gown)
2. Rosie Huntington Whiteley (in a gown by British design house)
The beautiful and stylish expectant moms
1. Jessica Alba (in a Ralph Lauren Collection gown)
2. Kate Hudson (in a Stella McCartney gown)
Sparkles look gooooood on them
1. Gwyneth Paltrow (in a Stella McCartney gown)
2. Sarah Jessica Parker (in an Alexander McQueen gown)
Loving the skirts
1. Ashley Greene (in a Donna Karan gown)
2. Renee Zellweger (in a Carolina Herrera gown)
The fierce ladies
1. Taylor Swift (in a J. Mendel petal gown)
2. Beyonce (in an Emilio Pucci gown)
3. Rihanna (in a Stella McCartney gown)
The full skirt hot mamas
1. Jennifer Lopez (in a Gucci gown with floral bolero)
2. Salma Hayek (in a peach organza Alexander McQuuen couture dress)
3. Eva Mendes (in a Stella McCartney gown)
4. Jennifer Hudson (in a Vera Wang gown)
They bring elegance+sexiness to the world
1. Lea Michele (in an Escada gown)
2. Zoe Saldana (in a Calvin Klein Collection column)
3. Evan Rachel Wood (in an embellished burgundy gown)
1. Elizabeth Banks (in a Tommy Hilfiger gown)
2. Dianna Agron (in a Michael Kors gown)
3. Joy Bryant (in a Missoni sweater and a sweeping skirt=spring colors)
Here come the patterns
1. Kristen Stewart (in a Proenza Schouler gown)
2. Emma Stone (in a Lanvin gown)
3. Michelle Williams (in a Miu Miu gown)
4. Amy Adams (in a L’Wren Scott gown)
Oooff feather mania
1. Ciara (in a Prabal Gurung gown)
2. Penelope Cruz (in a Oscar d la Renta gown)
3. Liv Tyler (in a Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown)
4. Demi Moore (in a Prabal Gurung dress)
1. Ginnifer Goodwin (in a Topshop dress)
2. Emma Roberts (in a Michael Kors gown)
3. Julianna Margulies (in a Narciso Rodriguez gown)
4. Kerry Washington (in an Escada gown)
The sexy+stylish mixers
1. Freida Pinto (in a Chanel Haute Couture gown)
2. Mary-Kate Olsen (in a vintage Givenchy couture gown)
3. Diane Kruger (in a Jason Wu skirt with a floral embellished top)
4. Kirsten Dunst (in a Chanel Haute Couture dress)
Did you like the dresses?
I concentrated on what dresses they were wearing, but if you would want to know what jewelry, shoes, etc., let me know
P.S. These pictures are not mine and the information is not mine as well (except the little comments right under the pictures are mine).
Good early evening to you
Right now I wouldn’t mind having dinner in a nice restaurant. Maybe with a cute guy
Here’s what I would wear:
a cute short tan dress
navy shoes (the front is round)
a wavy hairstyle (my hair is long)
It’s not a fancy outfit, but still cute and stylish. I like it. I would feel good in it. I usually make a wavy hairstyle when I go out so this event wouldn’t be an exception, but who knows.
p.s. I am not a big fan of handbags so I don’t wear them most of the time.
What do you think of this outfit? Too simple? Ugly? Or cute and would go well for dinner in a restaurant?
Happy Easter everybody
I rarely post pictures of myself so I decided to do a collage about me. All of the pictures are from different years. I love how each picture has a different memory that you will remember just by looking at them.
I am not a pro at creating collages. Today is the first time I did it and I’m still learning. I got a looooong way to go to learn how to do those types of collages you see in magazines or in fashion blogs.
The problem is that I don’t know how to edit the pictures so many of them are blurry
Humongous thanks to Shin who helped me when I emailed and asked her how to do a collage (I didn’t even know how its called). I haven’t met Shin personally, but I already know that she’s a great person. Thank you Shin Hugs <3
Her blog is at fashioncappuccino.com
Anyways, back to Easter. What did you guys do/are still doing for Easter?
Yesterday, my mom made so much food and today was such a big and heavy lunch. Eeeehhhhh I hate overeating.
How are you spending your evening? Party? Family? Reading? Church? Anyone eating candies like me? Usually I don’t eat after 6, especially sweets, but today I came home after 6 and I was hungry and I ate a take out from MC Donalds so I also decided to eat a few candies. Lets just leave it as a ‘few’ hehehehehehehe
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dark chocolate babe
So today I was watching basketball games from 1-6pm. My brother is on the team so I stayed to cheer for him. Their team played 2 different teams and they wooooon. It was fun to watch them play the 1st team, which was kinda weak and we cheered sooooo loud. The second game was a little tense because the other team was very good. But my brother’s team still won. Way to go boys Hehe I’m so proud.
Here’s a few pictures of me from today
at the gym before the game..girls were playing 1st so thats y there are girls in the court..anyways they reminded me of 7th grade when we competed. such good times they were. but we were taller, stronger, and more skilled. we won championship
i was asking my sister about how i should stand and she just took a pic..but i still think its cute. this is the 1st pic she took normally this year
i finally decided how i should stand
i <3 this dress. its so comfy. i got it at JCPenny for $2..it was on sale. it cost around $30 originally so i was pretti happy