Category Archives: Celebrities <3
Ashlee Simpson took the 1st place in my opinion.
She looks very summery, fresh, and sexy in this outfit.
I love her floral jumper and how she put it with the tan shoes. I also think her blond hair looks really good on her and it makes this outfit even cuter.
What do you think?
Time to wake up sleepyheads 😀
Hehe I hope you’re having a great morning 🙂
I seriously couln’t wake up today. My alarm was set to 6am & 6:30am and both times I just shut it off. Aaaaahhhhhhh I really cannot wait till summer vacation. I really need one. Do you? Anyways, today I’m going to sleep at 8pm (hopefully). I was very happy that we have some sunshine today. Yesterday was really cold and rainy and gloomy.
I found this picture a couple days ago at BAZAAR.COM and I fell in love with it.
I think it’s so cute when a father (or mother) and a little son dress up the same. I mean look at Brad Kroenig and his son, Hudson. Don’t you feel some kind of warmth in your heart? I magine having a mini you. It will be sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute.
I hope you like the picture.
Have a fantastic day 😀
Its all about colors and patterns this season and I loooooooooooooooooooove this trend 😀
also simple and elegant bikinis are SEEEEEXY
I don’t wear 1-piece swimsuits so thats why most of the swimsuits are 2-piece.
But the last 1-piece is gorgeous.
What type of swimsuits do you like? 1-piece? 2-piece? 3-piece? Are there more hehe?
Good evening beautiful 😀
So I was planning to do a post on swimsuits since swimsuit season is almost here, but it was cold today and I think I’m getting a cold so I didn’t feel the swimsuits at all. I will just wait until it gets warm again, which will probably be tuesday or wednesday, so check back 🙂
I’ve just seen pictures of Kenza Zouiten in Bubble Room Magazine and I loved the pictures.
The Bubble Room Magazine is out in Sweden. I haven’t seen it in U.S.
I do not own the pictures.
Have a nice evening 🙂 ❤
Did you ever see at least a little part of Glee?
Have you seen the outfits they wear?
Hehe there’s the reason why I watch the show. I don’t get the drama that’s going on in there but I love their outfits. They are full of color and patterns and stuff and I just love them.
I think Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) and Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) are the fashionistas in there 🙂
Did you enjoy watching the pictures?
P.S. You can watch Glee episodes full of drama, singing, fun, and FASHION on Fox40 at 8/7c on Tuesdays 😀
Everyone looked very gorgeous and their dresses were stunning.
Have you seen the pictures?
If not, then here are most of them 😀
Lets start with the couples
1. Miranda Kerr (in a frothy Marchesa mini) & Orlando Bloom
2. Gisele Bundchen (in a Alexander McQueen gown) & Tom Brady
3. Julianne Hough (in a Burberry gown) & Ryan Seacrest
1. Tory Burch (in a Jean Patou gown) & Kanye West
2. Fergie (in a Marchesa mermaid gown) & Josh Duhamel
3. Livia Firth (in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit/gown) & Colin Firth
These 2 are the sexy ladies
1. Blake Lively (in a Chanel Haute Couture gown)
2. Rosie Huntington Whiteley (in a gown by British design house)
The beautiful and stylish expectant moms
1. Jessica Alba (in a Ralph Lauren Collection gown)
2. Kate Hudson (in a Stella McCartney gown)
Sparkles look gooooood on them
1. Gwyneth Paltrow (in a Stella McCartney gown)
2. Sarah Jessica Parker (in an Alexander McQueen gown)
Loving the skirts
1. Ashley Greene (in a Donna Karan gown)
2. Renee Zellweger (in a Carolina Herrera gown)
The fierce ladies
1. Taylor Swift (in a J. Mendel petal gown)
2. Beyonce (in an Emilio Pucci gown)
3. Rihanna (in a Stella McCartney gown)
The full skirt hot mamas
1. Jennifer Lopez (in a Gucci gown with floral bolero)
2. Salma Hayek (in a peach organza Alexander McQuuen couture dress)
3. Eva Mendes (in a Stella McCartney gown)
4. Jennifer Hudson (in a Vera Wang gown)
They bring elegance+sexiness to the world
1. Lea Michele (in an Escada gown)
2. Zoe Saldana (in a Calvin Klein Collection column)
3. Evan Rachel Wood (in an embellished burgundy gown)
1. Elizabeth Banks (in a Tommy Hilfiger gown)
2. Dianna Agron (in a Michael Kors gown)
3. Joy Bryant (in a Missoni sweater and a sweeping skirt=spring colors)
Here come the patterns
1. Kristen Stewart (in a Proenza Schouler gown)
2. Emma Stone (in a Lanvin gown)
3. Michelle Williams (in a Miu Miu gown)
4. Amy Adams (in a L’Wren Scott gown)
Oooff feather mania
1. Ciara (in a Prabal Gurung gown)
2. Penelope Cruz (in a Oscar d la Renta gown)
3. Liv Tyler (in a Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown)
4. Demi Moore (in a Prabal Gurung dress)
1. Ginnifer Goodwin (in a Topshop dress)
2. Emma Roberts (in a Michael Kors gown)
3. Julianna Margulies (in a Narciso Rodriguez gown)
4. Kerry Washington (in an Escada gown)
The sexy+stylish mixers
1. Freida Pinto (in a Chanel Haute Couture gown)
2. Mary-Kate Olsen (in a vintage Givenchy couture gown)
3. Diane Kruger (in a Jason Wu skirt with a floral embellished top)
4. Kirsten Dunst (in a Chanel Haute Couture dress)
Did you like the dresses?
I concentrated on what dresses they were wearing, but if you would want to know what jewelry, shoes, etc., let me know 🙂
P.S. These pictures are not mine and the information is not mine as well (except the little comments right under the pictures are mine).
Did any of you wake up at 2am today to watch the royal wedding?
I did hehe 😀 Actually I didn’t go to sleep at all. I stayed up the whole night and went to sleep at 5:30am and slept about 1 and a half hours before getting up again. And as far as I’m concerned I feel great. It was worth it.
I loved the wedding. It was my first time seeing a royal wedding and…how I wish it was me having such a great wedding.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding. I put them in order.
Kate’s dress wasn’t as fancy as Diana’s, but I still loved it. I loved that she came to her wedding as herself. That dress is in her style and she’s the one who makes it look gorgeous. I love the lace on the shoulders and hands.
If it was I who was getting married, I would most likely pick Diana’s dress (or design something similar to it).
(pictures of Diana’s and Pippa’s dress are at the end of the post)
I absolutely loved the walk-in.
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute 🙂
Prince William saying his vow and putting a ring on Kate’s finger.
The legal papers are now signed. I present thee a husband and wife 😀
The V-neck and the collar are beautiful.
Another reason this dress looks so good on Kate is because she has a great body.
Getting ready to go to the palace, where family pictures were taken and the reception was held. Unfortunately, we didn’t get to see that. I think no cameras were allowed inside.
I think it’s time to say something about Prince William.
In my opinion, the military suit looks great on him. And he is very cute and charming 😀
And the moment we’re all been waiting for. The kiss 🙂
p.s. here is the reason is stayed up until 5:30am.
Some more pictures 🙂
Catherine Middleton was wearing a tiara from Queen Elizabeth’s jewelry box.
2nd wedding dress, which is gorgeous as well.
Pippa Middleton is Kate’s sister and the maid of honor.
I looooooove her dress. I think she was the first person whose dress I fell in love with. And it looks great on her because of her body and beauty.
Both Kate’s wedding gown and Pippa’s dress were designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.
Now, lets go back to Princess Diana Spencer’s wedding.
I don’t really like fancy stuff, but this is similar to what I would wear for my royal wedding (if I ever had one)
I love the full skirt of this dress, but I would make it in silk material. Also, I am not a big fan of the ruffles on top so I would probably want to have lace as in Kate’s dress.
Also, I love how the veil and the back part of the skirt is long. I would love my veil to be long as well and drag a couple miles behind me hehe (just kidding), but a few feet would do.
I wish you ‘just wed’ couple to have a fun, peaceful, and full of love ride 😀
The busy days started again.
I loved being on vacation and looking for new things for my blog almost the whole day. Right now, I barely have time for a workout. I decided to workout at least 30 minutes every day, no matter how busy I am.
So today I found out that my treadmill is working again. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH 🙂 And I was so excited to try it again that I didn’t need motivation to go and sweat. But watch I’m gona need it tomorrow.
Actually, I think I got it. Below are 2 pictures with some beautiful summer frocks and I need my legs to look good if I want to wear them.
OMG..i see beautiful. i love the prints and the colors, but the blue one is just breathtaking.
a little bit of jean frocks..the 1st one (not on the model) is my favorite.
Which are your favorite?
Which one do you like more? Colorful prints or jean frocks? Or both, like me?
Good early evening to you 🙂
Right now I wouldn’t mind having dinner in a nice restaurant. Maybe with a cute guy 😉
Here’s what I would wear:
a cute short tan dress
navy shoes (the front is round)
a wavy hairstyle (my hair is long)
It’s not a fancy outfit, but still cute and stylish. I like it. I would feel good in it. I usually make a wavy hairstyle when I go out so this event wouldn’t be an exception, but who knows.
p.s. I am not a big fan of handbags so I don’t wear them most of the time.
What do you think of this outfit? Too simple? Ugly? Or cute and would go well for dinner in a restaurant?