Time to wake up sleepyheads 😀
Hehe I hope you’re having a great morning 🙂
I seriously couln’t wake up today. My alarm was set to 6am & 6:30am and both times I just shut it off. Aaaaahhhhhhh I really cannot wait till summer vacation. I really need one. Do you? Anyways, today I’m going to sleep at 8pm (hopefully). I was very happy that we have some sunshine today. Yesterday was really cold and rainy and gloomy.
I found this picture a couple days ago at BAZAAR.COM and I fell in love with it.
I think it’s so cute when a father (or mother) and a little son dress up the same. I mean look at Brad Kroenig and his son, Hudson. Don’t you feel some kind of warmth in your heart? I magine having a mini you. It will be sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute.
I hope you like the picture.
Have a fantastic day 😀
It’s almost noon, but it feels great to sleep in.
I woke up around 11 and wasn’t very happy to see that the sky is gray. Aaaahhhhhh I really don’t understand the spring this year. But the good thing is that the birds are chirping and its not raining, even though it might tomorrow. Please don’t rain!
What weather do you see outside your window? I hope you have sunshine 🙂
Today, I’m planning to catch up on my final projects and go play tennis in the park.
What are your plans for this not-to-sunny Saturday?
my baby sister loves touching my mouth 😀
Its all about colors and patterns this season and I loooooooooooooooooooove this trend 😀
also simple and elegant bikinis are SEEEEEXY
I don’t wear 1-piece swimsuits so thats why most of the swimsuits are 2-piece.
But the last 1-piece is gorgeous.
What type of swimsuits do you like? 1-piece? 2-piece? 3-piece? Are there more hehe?
Hey sunshine 😀
How is your day? Is it full of sunshine?
Oh my God, I’m so thankful that its warm today.
My friend and I were actually able to go out on the field and eat our lunch there and enjoy the sun and talk. It was so nice. I had my camera with me, so I decided that I wanted a picture and as you can see the sky is cloudless. Yes yes yes hehe 🙂
p.s. Its not an outfit picture. More like random but oh well 😀
Damn projects are giving me a headache. I can’t wait till school is over and VACATION WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN 😀
How are you? Are final projects giving you a headache as well?
Good evening beautiful 😀
So I was planning to do a post on swimsuits since swimsuit season is almost here, but it was cold today and I think I’m getting a cold so I didn’t feel the swimsuits at all. I will just wait until it gets warm again, which will probably be tuesday or wednesday, so check back 🙂
I’ve just seen pictures of Kenza Zouiten in Bubble Room Magazine and I loved the pictures.
The Bubble Room Magazine is out in Sweden. I haven’t seen it in U.S.
I do not own the pictures.
Have a nice evening 🙂 ❤
Did you ever see at least a little part of Glee?
Have you seen the outfits they wear?
Hehe there’s the reason why I watch the show. I don’t get the drama that’s going on in there but I love their outfits. They are full of color and patterns and stuff and I just love them.
I think Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) and Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) are the fashionistas in there 🙂
Did you enjoy watching the pictures?
P.S. You can watch Glee episodes full of drama, singing, fun, and FASHION on Fox40 at 8/7c on Tuesdays 😀
Finally enough sun came out that I even got a little sunburn (see my legs are kind of red on the front but white on the back)..
i didn’t wear the yellow shirt for a loooooong time since yellow is not exactly my color, but right now i like it. looks great outside in the sun and the design in the back is cute (keeps my back cool).
Having a little picnic and I was trying to get a tan as you can see I really need it 😀
I haven’t jumped for centuries so I decided to do it again. It wasn’t easy.
hehe in the shadow, it looks like I’m skydiving 😀
My beautiful friend, Luda, and I.
We’ve become very good friends this year since we had the same problem-overweight. We got tired of being like that and set a goal to lose weight. We lost around 20lbs each and we are definitely happier with ourselves. But my road didn’t end yet. I am still trying to lose weight, but it’s hard.
Hope you had a great day and I wish you a great evening 😀
Everyone looked very gorgeous and their dresses were stunning.
Have you seen the pictures?
If not, then here are most of them 😀
Lets start with the couples
1. Miranda Kerr (in a frothy Marchesa mini) & Orlando Bloom
2. Gisele Bundchen (in a Alexander McQueen gown) & Tom Brady
3. Julianne Hough (in a Burberry gown) & Ryan Seacrest
1. Tory Burch (in a Jean Patou gown) & Kanye West
2. Fergie (in a Marchesa mermaid gown) & Josh Duhamel
3. Livia Firth (in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit/gown) & Colin Firth
These 2 are the sexy ladies
1. Blake Lively (in a Chanel Haute Couture gown)
2. Rosie Huntington Whiteley (in a gown by British design house)
The beautiful and stylish expectant moms
1. Jessica Alba (in a Ralph Lauren Collection gown)
2. Kate Hudson (in a Stella McCartney gown)
Sparkles look gooooood on them
1. Gwyneth Paltrow (in a Stella McCartney gown)
2. Sarah Jessica Parker (in an Alexander McQueen gown)
Loving the skirts
1. Ashley Greene (in a Donna Karan gown)
2. Renee Zellweger (in a Carolina Herrera gown)
The fierce ladies
1. Taylor Swift (in a J. Mendel petal gown)
2. Beyonce (in an Emilio Pucci gown)
3. Rihanna (in a Stella McCartney gown)
The full skirt hot mamas
1. Jennifer Lopez (in a Gucci gown with floral bolero)
2. Salma Hayek (in a peach organza Alexander McQuuen couture dress)
3. Eva Mendes (in a Stella McCartney gown)
4. Jennifer Hudson (in a Vera Wang gown)
They bring elegance+sexiness to the world
1. Lea Michele (in an Escada gown)
2. Zoe Saldana (in a Calvin Klein Collection column)
3. Evan Rachel Wood (in an embellished burgundy gown)
1. Elizabeth Banks (in a Tommy Hilfiger gown)
2. Dianna Agron (in a Michael Kors gown)
3. Joy Bryant (in a Missoni sweater and a sweeping skirt=spring colors)
Here come the patterns
1. Kristen Stewart (in a Proenza Schouler gown)
2. Emma Stone (in a Lanvin gown)
3. Michelle Williams (in a Miu Miu gown)
4. Amy Adams (in a L’Wren Scott gown)
Oooff feather mania
1. Ciara (in a Prabal Gurung gown)
2. Penelope Cruz (in a Oscar d la Renta gown)
3. Liv Tyler (in a Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown)
4. Demi Moore (in a Prabal Gurung dress)
1. Ginnifer Goodwin (in a Topshop dress)
2. Emma Roberts (in a Michael Kors gown)
3. Julianna Margulies (in a Narciso Rodriguez gown)
4. Kerry Washington (in an Escada gown)
The sexy+stylish mixers
1. Freida Pinto (in a Chanel Haute Couture gown)
2. Mary-Kate Olsen (in a vintage Givenchy couture gown)
3. Diane Kruger (in a Jason Wu skirt with a floral embellished top)
4. Kirsten Dunst (in a Chanel Haute Couture dress)
Did you like the dresses?
I concentrated on what dresses they were wearing, but if you would want to know what jewelry, shoes, etc., let me know 🙂
P.S. These pictures are not mine and the information is not mine as well (except the little comments right under the pictures are mine).